New upgrades, a handy inventory tool, and a whole host of other changes. Find out about them below!
Subtitles in our supported languages are also available by clicking on the icon in the bottom-right corner.
We've seen some questions about mods. Please note that any mods previously installed may cause compatibility issues with any update. If you have mods and have difficulty playing, remove the mods from the computer first.
Update notes may be subject to change.
0.6.1 Update Notes
The update is scheduled for 9 February. Preparation begins at 06:00 CET (UTC +1) until 08:00 CET (UTC +1) during which the server will be offline.
We're launching a new system of special upgrades available after earning various achievements and completing various activities. As of this update, they can be found in Supercontainers or earned for reaching high ranks in Ranked Battles Season 6. You can install them on specific ship classes or specific nations, while some are available only for a single ship.
New upgrades are not available for Arpeggio or Dragon ships.
|Engine Boost 1
||Tier VI-VIII: Slot 3 Tier IX-X: Slot 4
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 50%
||Tier VI-X Destroyers with "Engine Boost"
|Smoke Generator 1
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 30%; reduces the lifetime of smokes by 12%
||Destroyers and cruisers with smoke, Tiers VI-X
|Spotting Aircraft 1
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 30%
||Battleships and cruisers with spotting aircraft Tiers VI-X
|Damage Control Party 1
||Tier VI-VIII: Slot 4 Tier IX-X: Slot 5
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 40%
||All ships Tiers VI-X
|Defensive AA Fire 1
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 20%
||All ships with "Defensive AA Fire" Tiers VIII-X
|Hydroacoustic Search 1
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 20%
||Destroyers and Cruisers with "Hydroacoustic Search" Tiers VI-X
|Surveillance Radar 1 Upgrade
||Increases the consumable’s operation time by 40%
||Cruisers with "Surveillance Radar" Tiers IX-X
Note: before 0.6.1 the reward for achieving Service Record level 12 was 5,000,000 credits. In 0.6.1, the rewards for the newly added Service Record level 12 and for level 13 (that used to be 12 before 0.6.1) are 2,000,000 credits and 3,000,000 respectively. Thus, players who have achieved Service Record levels 13 and 14 on their first login after Update 0.6.1 have already received this reward earlier, when they achieved the Service Record level that unlocked Ranked Battles.
Update 0.6.1 has an inventory tool to view all the assets you earned, obtained from Containers, or otherwise gained from battle -- some can even be sold! Available from account level 12, this tool is accessed from the account menu (the same place as Clans -- the upper left corner, where your nickname is).
|Modules (for example, stock modules demounted from ships available in the Port)
|Consumables (enhanced ones)
Starting from account level 12, you'll have a new option when selling ships: sell it in its current state or sell it with only "stock" modules mounted.
The Service Record level at which the "Inventory" feature is unlocked is integrated into the existing Service Record structure. Because of this, the Service Record progress scale changed:
- If you've earned 32,000 account XP to less than 37,000 account XP, Service Record Level 10 and the "Camouflage" feature unlock
- If you've earned 37,000 account XP to less than 42,000 account XP, Service Record status will remain unchanged at Level 10
- If you've earned 42,000 account XP to less than 52,000 account XP, Service Record Level 11 and the "Combat Missions and Challenges" feature unlock
- If you've earned 52,000 account XP to less than 82,000 account XP, Service Record Level 12 and the "Inventory" feature unlock
- If you've earned 82,000 account XP to less than 122,000 account XP, Service Record Level 13 and the "Inventory" feature unlock
Service Record Level 14 and the "Inventory" feature will be unlocked for players who have earned 122,000 or more account XP.
They're coming back! The sixth Ranked Season starts shortly after Update 0.6.1, so get your favourite Tier VII ships prepared and don't forget about new arrivals! Test your battle tactics on proven maps from prior seasons and in "Epicenter" mode on "Warrior's Path." You can now fight in Premiere League on "Big Race," "New Dawn" and "Fault Line" as well! There's a handsome reward for getting the ranks, and champions will get a special prize for achieving Rank one five times not counting the first season: the Tier IX destroyer USS Black. Details are coming soon, so stay tuned!
- We've ended the special discount Co-Op Battle service cost, instead reducing Co-Op battle service cost by 25%
- We increased the XP and Credit rewards for capturing and defending sectors in "Epicenter" though the rest of the rewards were not decreased
- We expect the average XP per battle earned in "Epicenter" will increase by 8%, while average amount of Credits earned each "Epicenter" battle will also increase by 3%
- We increased the reward for spotting enemy ship torpedoes, (There's no reward for spotting enemy aircraft torpedoes,) and we expect the average XP per battle across all game modes players will increase by 1.5% XP, while the average amount of Credits earned each battle will also increase by 1.5%
Now that you can sell Signal Flags using the Inventory feature, it's important to note that they will be sold for 50% of the stated price in Credits, using the exchange rate effective at the moment of selling.
If you ever sell an item when it is discounted as part of an event, you'll get its discounted price in Credits.
- "Zulu" (20% to credits earned in the battle): 12,000 Credits
- "Papa Papa" (+300% to Free XP earned in the battle): 12,000 Credits
- "Equal Speed Charlie London" (+50% to XP earned in the battle, +50% to Commander XP earned in the battle): 24,000 Credits
- "India Bravo Terrathree (-10% to the cost of the ship's post-battle service): 6,000 Credits
- "Zulu Hotel" (+50% to Commander XP earned in the battle): 9,000 Credits
- "India Delta" (+20% to the amount of HP recovered when the Repair Party consumable is used): 15,000 Credits
- "India Yankee" (-20% to time of fire extinguishing): 12,000 Credits
- "Juliet Yankee Bissotwo" (-20% to flooding recovery time): 3,000 Credits
- "Juliet Charlie" (-100% to risk of magazine detonation): 12,000 Credits
- "November Foxtrot" (-5% to reload time of consumables): 12,000 Credits
- "Hotel Yankee" (+50% to damage caused when ramming the enemy; -20% to damage received when ramming the enemy): 1,500 Credits
- "Sierra Mike" (+5% to the ship's maximum speed): 15,000 Credits
- "November Echo Setteseven" (+10% to average damage per second of AA mounts; +10% to average damage per second of self-defence armament for aircraft with rear gunners): 12,000 Credits
- "Victor Lima" (+1% to chance of causing fire for bombs and shells with a calibre above 160mm; +0.5% to chance of causing fire for bombs and shells with a calibre up to and including 160mm; +4% to chance of causing flooding): 24,000 Credits
- "India X-Ray" (+1% to chance of causing fire for bombs and shells with a calibre above 160mm; +0.5% to chance of causing fire for bombs and shells with a calibre up to and including 160mm; +5% to the risk of your ship's magazine detonation): 18,000 Credits
- "Juliet Whiskey Unaone" (+15% to chance of causing flooding; +5% to the risk of your ship's magazine detonation): 9,000 Credits
- "Mike Yankee Soxisix" (+5% to secondary battery maximum firing range;-5% to maximum dispersion of secondary battery shells; -5% to secondary battery loading time): 6,000 Credits
- "Dragon" (+333% to Commander XP earned in the battle): 75,000 Credits
In addition, the prices for Type 1 and Type 2 camouflage reduced:
- Type 1 (-3% to detectability range by sea): price reduced from 8,000 to 7,500 Credits
- Type 2 (+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship): price reduced from 12,000 to 7,500 Credits
- The price for Type 5, and all unique camouflages with the same bonuses (-3% to detectability range by sea; +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship): remained the same: 22,500 Credits
You can sell camouflage with the bonuses specified below the same way as Signal Flags:
- (+200% to Free XP earned in the battle): 7,500 Credits
- (-3% to detectability range by sea; +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship; +100% to XP earned in the battle): 75,000 Credits
- (-3% to detectability range by sea; +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship; +250% to Commander XP earned in the battle): 75,000 Credits
- (-3% to detectability range by sea; +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship; +100% to XP earned in the battle; +20% to credits earned in the battle): 90,000 Credits
- (-3% to detectability range by sea; +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship; +50% to XP earned in the battle; +50% to credits earned in the battle): 105,000 Credits
- (-3% to detectability range by sea; +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship; +333% to Commander XP earned in the battle; +20% to credits earned in the battle): 112,500 Credits
We've changed the range of items players can get via Containers!
Look for more ships earnable in Supercontainers:
- Prinz Eugen
- Krasny Krym
- Removed crate with 250 Signal Flags from Supercontainer rewards in exchange for the chance to get one of the new special upgrades instead
- Chance of getting a Supercontainer increased 1.5x for: "More Credits," "More Signals and Camouflages," "More Consumables" and "Try Your Luck" selectable Containers
- The chance of getting a Supercontainer when the "Try Your Luck" Container type is selected still remains higher, compared to this chance for Containers of other types
You spoke, we listened and changed the content of crates inside standard Containers so they suit the corresponding Container type:
For the "More Credits" Container:
- Higher chance to get two crates with 50,000 Credits in each crate, and a lower chance of getting camouflage, consumables, Signal Flags, places in the Reserve, and Port slots
For the "More Signals and Camouflages" Container:
- Higher chance to get three crates with four Signal Flags in each crate (with different ones in each crate), or two crates with four Signal Flags in each crate plus one crate with five uses of Type 1/2 camouflage or one crate with two Type 5 camouflages
- Lower chance to get Free XP and places in the Reserve
- No chance to get Credits or consumables when this Container type is selected
For the "More Consumables" Container:
- Each Container will now include two crates with three consumables in each crate (with different consumables in each crate). The items inside the third crate will still vary (Credits, Free XP, signals, camouflages, places in the Reserve, and ship slots).
For the "Try Your Luck" Container:
- Each Container now includes either a crate with four Signal Flags of the same type
- Two sets of rare camouflage
- Free XP
- A Port slot
- You can now replace sounds for main guns, secondary guns, and torpedoes with custom "user" sounds in MP3 format
Two changes implemented in previous updates:
- The "Pirate" voiceover is now selected from the "Voiceover modification" list in the "Audio" tab, labelled "English (Pirate)"
- Voiceovers for Arpeggio ships are now accessible to all players (including players who do not have any Arpeggio ships) in the "Voiceover modification" list in the "Audio" tab
Interactive music system with new transition states: The score now reacts to changes in combat. The old music score for the timer was replaced with quiet ambient music, which immediately begins playing. When there are enemies in a radius of 17km, and when the player is detected by an enemy, the music switches to the new “detection” state, and when the distance to the enemy decreases, it grows more intense. When engaged, the music switches to the “battle” state, and when there are no enemies in sight, the music returns to quiet ambiance.
Maps and Locations
Changed settings for maps "Ocean" and "Shards":
- "Ocean" now available only to tier X battles and probability of seeing it has been lowered by 2x
- "Shards" now available for tier VII-IX battles and probability of seeing it has been lowered by 2x
The look of "Ice Islands" and "Northern Lights" was significantly changed.
Some slight revisions and small fixes that do not affect gameplay implemented on the following maps and locations:
- "The Atlantic"
- "Hot Spot"
- "Fault Line"
- "Two Brothers"
- "The Philippines" Port
- "New York" Port
- "London" Port
- "St. Petersburg" Port
We've disabled the Bastion game mode to completely overhaul it in response to statistics and your helpful feedback. Our goal is to make it easier to understand, more fun to play, and more distinct from other modes.
- Implemented an option to switch to "Tactical Map" view by pressing "M" (default binding) when the player is in the Spectator Mode camera after their ship is destroyed
- During the login (authorisation) process, the in-game browser will now display the "authorisation" status
- Improved notifications about new features and content in the game client -- see the red circle on elements like tabs with new information -- now, the "expanding circle" animation will be displayed on these notifications from time to time to attract your attention, though it has no impact on notifications you've already checked
- Fixed text for a popup hint displayed when the cursor is placed on ship type selection checkboxes in the ship carousel filter -- now the name of the corresponding type will be displayed instead of text that says "Show ships of this type"
- Changed backgrounds of the matchmaker/summary screens for Co-Op and Random battles
- Fixed showing of exact number of earned achievements in the form of xN multiplier, where N is the number of achievements earned -- previously, it was not shown when you earned several achievements of the same type during a battle
- Fixed overlap of loading indicators for torpedo tubes and main guns
- Fixed the bug where the for forced reloading of torpedo tubes (default "F") was shown for a destroyed torpedo tube
- Aircraft Carriers: approach point will not be displayed after the air squadron passes this point and starts the actual attack run
- Expressed ship tiers using Roman numerals instead of Arabic numerals in the mission-limiting criteria displayed to show what specific type or tier of ships a player should use
With the introduction of new upgrades, we modified the display order for upgrade slots 2 and 3 -- New upgrades always display below the "normal" upgrades.
- Upgrade Slot 2: "Aiming Systems Modification 1" upgrade was moved to become the last of "normal" upgrades
- Upgrade Slot 3: "Gun Fire Control System Modification 2" upgrade was moved from the first to the third position in the list (second position for tier IX-X battleships)
- "Main Battery Modification 3" upgrade was moved to the first position
Improved some performance characteristics for a number of ships:
Increased traverse speed of main turrets on:
- Ibuki: Main turret traverse speed increased from 5 degrees per second to 6 deg.
- T-22: Main turret traverse speed increased from 10.0 degrees per second to 10.5 deg.
Improved values of:
- Pensacola: Detectability range by sea reduced from 15.66km to 12.78km
- Marblehead and Marblehead Lima: Rudder shift time reduced from 7.8s to 5.7s
Main battery loading time reduced on:
- Erie: From 7s to 6s
- New Orleans: From 14s to 12s
- Baltimore: From 13s to 10 seconds
- Des Moines: From 6s to 5.5s
Flooding duration was reduced by 25% -- from 120s to 90s -- and the maximum amount of HP that can be lost during flooding was modified. It will decrease for low and mid-tier ships, and increase for high tier ships, by making the parameter of "damage per second for flooding" parameter unified across all tiers at 0.067% HP per second. This means that, when flooding, any ship loses HP that rate during 90 seconds unless they use the "Repair Party". This should raise the importance of torpedoes in fights with heavy high tier ships, positively impacting the battle performance of Japanese destroyers, which rely on torpedoes with the highest chance to cause flooding.
Changes to the maximum HP lost due to flooding:
Penalties applied to ship speed during flooding were corrected so the penalty value is the same for ships of the same type:
- The penalty to forward and reverse speed was reduced from 35% to 20% for König Albert, Kaiser, König, and Großer Kurfürst and all US battleships except Arkansas Beta
- The penalty to the forward speed was reduced from 20% to 15% and increased on reverse speed from 15% to 26% for T-22, Ernst Gaede, Z-46, Ognevoi, Kiev, Leningrad, Udaloi and Khabarovsk
- The penalty to forward speed was reduced from 20% to 15% for Storozhevoi, Derzki, Izyaslav, Błyskawica, Smith ,and Tashkent.
Optimised popup hints shown when the cursor is on a ship in the carousel -- most noticeable if you have a low-performance computer or chose to display several rows of ships in the carousel.
Ship Exterior Changes
We made corrections to the appearance of several tier V-VI ships using a special technology for improved rendering of thin elements (mostly the ship's rigging; without affecting game performance,) on the following ships:
- Kamikaze and Kamikaze R
- Marblehead and Marblehead Lima
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the processing of characters that are entered with the use of the AltGr (right Alt) key. This will fix the issue our Polish players have when entering the "ą" character.
- Now, unless you have more than 12 "clouds" of smoke when the "Smoke Generator" consumable deactivates (runs out of time) you'll always get one more cloud of smoke -- this is great for British cruisers, which have a short "Smoke Generator" duration
- Gnevny: Improved superstructure model by adding previously missing 10mm horizontal armor plate below range finder station
- Dunkerque: Fixed armour layout of secondary turret barbettes and added a 120mm horizontal plate between the turret and its barbette for all three quad turrets housing 130mm secondary guns, fixed flickering of middle secondary turret when in the "Armour Layout" viewer
- Commander Skill "Adrenaline Rush" now works for the secondary battery
"Honourable Service" Campaign
- Task description amended for fourth task of the third mission and fourth task of the fifth mission: You should be the first to spot the enemy target
- Task description amended for 12th task of the ninth mission: Task can be completed only with aircraft carriers
- Now the ships and their accompanying effects like markers and shadows will "fade in" and "fade out" smoothly rather than appearing or disappearing instantly
- Replaced icon for "Propulsion Modification 2" upgrade
- Fixed where some ships received overpenetrating hits without taking any damage
- Fixed occasional issue with being unable to re-enter the battle after the game crashed
- Fixed error where victory music was played in Port after a battle that ended in defeat
- Updated text of popup hints in post-battle statistics screen
- Fixed issue when purchasing a ship without a Commander after selecting the "Assign Commander" option and opening the Commander screen before clicking "Purchase Ship" in the carousel -- it was impossible to proceed along the tech tree to purchase a ship unavailable in Port
- Fixed incorrect display of shell flight time if firing range upgrade was mounted and spotting aircraft was activated
- "Evasive Manoeuvre" Skill now works according to its description
- Commemorative flag granted for achieving Rank 15 in the Sixth Season of Ranked Battles: "Flag of a Naval Fortress Commandant"
"Valentine's 2017" Commemorative Flag
"Valentine's 2017" Temporary Camouflage
- Costs 60 Doubloons
- +100% to XP earned in the battle
- +100% to Commander XP earned in the battle
- Standard battle performance bonuses to detectability range by sea and to the maximum dispersion of shells fired by an enemy attacking your ship
New Ships for Testing
Added researchable Soviet destroyers; Okhotnik (Premium Soviet destroyer); and USS Black (Premium US destroyer).
||Original "Old" Name
The "new" names of original ships are listed to avoid confusion when testing with the old "original" ones. We plan to keep the old names of original ships when the update releases.
The branch of Soviet destroyers will be subdivided after the release of the new Soviet destroyers.
The ships tested are not available for purchase or research in game, but you may see them in battle.